Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
Patricia Ryan
Connoisseur
Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!Patricia Ryan rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle, iPad
Save $6 on Patricia Ryan's award-winning Medieval Romantic Suspense!

NEW! All 6 of my medieval romantic suspense novels in one bargain-priced volume--incl. my RITA winner, SILKEN THREADS, and my RT winner, THE SUN AND THE MOON! All formats, DRM-free at Smashwords.

Only $17.95 for a $23.94 value. That's a pretty good price for enough great reading to get you through the rest of the summer.
Patricia Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote