Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-30-2014, 02:26 PM   #31
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
That is true but most of the ones that I really use a lot I have already paid for and I really do not wish to pay again for them.
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #32
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Take a look at the Asus MeMo FHD 10. They are selling around $250 and are a pretty good bang for your buck.

My wife has one and likes it a lot. She uses it to read, browse, email and watch video. It has pretty good battery life and the screen at 1920x1200 is decent.

They also make a 7 and 8" model at $150 and $180.

Regards-John
+1 on the Memo Pad HD 7. I love mine. Dual cameras, dual speakers, decent battery life, 1280 x 800 resolution.

And unlike the Nexus (also built by Asus) it has a MicroSD slot

I was waiting for Sony to release a front-lit reader, but gave up when they released the T3 sans light.

Last edited by VelvetElvis; 03-30-2014 at 09:26 PM.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:19 PM   #33
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCanRead View Post
...most excellent
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #34
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Sorry for not responding sooner. I was helping a relative host a bridal shower and the preparation was very time consuming. I remembered that it had not even been a year since I purchased the HD+ so I brought it in to Barnes and Noble. They replaced it with a referbished unit. That saved me some money but...after setting it up I noticed the same heat issue on the new one. I still have another month before the warranty is gone so I don't know if I should return this one as well. I can feel the heat going through my cover.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:28 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Sorry for not responding sooner. I was helping a relative host a bridal shower and the preparation was very time consuming. I remembered that it had not even been a year since I purchased the HD+ so I brought it in to Barnes and Noble. They replaced it with a referbished unit. That saved me some money but...after setting it up I noticed the same heat issue on the new one. I still have another month before the warranty is gone so I don't know if I should return this one as well. I can feel the heat going through my cover.

Penny
The Kindle Fire HD gets super warm too. It doesn't mean it's overheating. I call it my hand warmer. I thought it was overheating when I got it because it's so warm till I checked the battery temp and realized the temp was fine so it's just bad design.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote