Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 07:02 AM   #1
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Bargain books - Harlequin 9 Days to Save

From December 28 to January 5 Harlequin eBook Store is offering deals every day. December 28 the featured books are just 99 cents at checkout with coupon code 99CENTS. The books being offered are:

1. Too Hot to Print by Stephanie Bond
2. Ghost Memories by Heather Graham
3. Pleasured by the Viking by Michelle Willingham
4. Halo Hunter by Michele Hauf
5. Sin's Daughter by Eve Silver
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Grr. I really don't need more category romances, but it's hard to resist a Stephanie Bond.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Yay! I got to complete the 4-part Bone Island Trilogy. Yeah, I know. But I got a bonus because when I went to the Bookshelf to download my purchases, I realized I had three on there I hadn't downloaded yet from a subscription I canceled last month.

When I got the email about the sale this morning, I said "I don't need any more... wait - 99 cents??" I have no willpower.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Crealock View Post
From December 28 to January 5 Harlequin eBook Store is offering deals every day. December 28 the featured books are just 99 cents at checkout with coupon code 99CENTS.
I wish Harlequin would make the coupon code work within Amazon.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
If they would include their Golden Eagel books I would be very interested, otherwise no interest at all.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
You can see all of the deals here: 9 Deals

Jan 1st and 5th seem to be the days you can buy whatever titles you want.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:58 AM   #7
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On December 29, get 60% off all Christmas books with coupon code HOLIDAYSALE at Checkout. Harlequin's offer is valid December 29, 2010, 12:00 a.m. EST until December 29, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST. Their offer includes the following:

1. Texas Tycoon's Christmas Fiancée by Sara Orwig
2. Her Christmas Hero by Linda Warren
3. A Cop in Her Stocking by Ann Voss Peterson
4. A Mistletoe Proposal by Lucy Gordon

as well as their featured Christmas Books
Old 12-30-2010, 03:40 AM   #8
Susan Crealock
Online Novels

Harlequin's offer for Dec. 30 is: Everything Changes by Megan Hart, free at checkout with coupon code CHANGESFREE. Offer valid December 30, 2010, 12:00 a.m. EST until December 30, 2010, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Description: In Tempted, Anne gave in to her passion for both her husband, James, and his friend, Alex. Now it's time for Alex's side of the story...

When Jamie tells Alex he wants him to sleep with his wife, Alex thinks it will only lead to trouble. Sure, Alex thinks Anne is hot and they've talked about sharing a woman before, but that was a long time ago. Before Jamie knew what Alex really wanted.

Still, Alex can't resist the pleasure of being with Anne— and with Jamie....