Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
Calaquendi
Calaquendi began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story
Question Transfering memo?

Hey,

Is it possible to transfer my memos from iRiver Story to PC?
Calaquendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Dunno, Calaquendi. Haven't bothered with either memos or the diary. Diaries I have enough of on my laptop, plus the paper version. Memos I might use if I could call one up as a window whilst I have a book open, but it appears that my Iriver closes the book and opens a new window for the memo.

Have you tried moving a memo from the Iriver to the PC when you have them connected for, say, book transfer? I would assume you have. What was the result?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:54 AM   #3
Calaquendi

Memo folder is empty when I connect iRiver to PC. Record is empty too.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:29 AM   #4
samac
Connoisseur
samac doesn't littersamac doesn't litter

Device: EB03 iriver story
Open the memo on your story, select option/export. When you connect to your computer a .txt file will be in the memo folder.

samac
samac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:31 AM   #5
kafkaesque1978
kafkaesque1978 began at the beginning.

Device: iriver story + Prs 600
It's very simple. Press the Option button whilst in the Memo menu. Export menu turns the memo into a text file. Now you can plug it into your computer and copy off the memo.

I'm running firmware 1.71 and use that feature frequently.
kafkaesque1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:17 AM   #6
Calaquendi

Thanks a lot! It works
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #7
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks kafkaesque, samac. Useful info.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote