Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
metromitch
metromitch began at the beginning.

Device: PRS700BC
Source View missing

Help! I have been using my 700 for two weeks. Today I connected my old 500 Reader for the first time since using the new one. Now when the Ebook Library software loads there is no source view. I cannot find any way to connect to the readers, either one, and move content. I also cannot get into the store from the library. There is nothing in the HELP section and nothing on Sony's website about this problem. There is simply no Source View down the left side of the page. What can I do about this?
metromitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Other people have had the same problem.
This thread just might help:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29796

Good luck with it.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Gosh, I wish I had found this post earlier. The same exact thing happened to me and I just reinstalled Vista to get it working again. Good luck to you Metromitch.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote