Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Mayr
Connoisseur
Mayr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3Gs
Warranty

I bought my Sony Prs-505 over EBAY and I was just wondering where are the papers that give me the 2 year warranty for the device since no receipt was given to me by the original buyer. The item is brand new and came in the original package and sealed.
Mayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
The Sony 505 has a 90 day labor warranty and a 1 year parts warranty to the original purchaser.

So, you should get a receipt from the eBay seller... and hope that Sony will honor them as a valid original retailer and not a reseller.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert