Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
chikarin
chikarin began at the beginning.

Device: prs-700
505 for $200 from dell canada

this seems to be a good deal for those who are interested in a 505.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/prod...1&sku=A1629897

it seems to be a promotion for today only but not 100% sure on that.
chikarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
wow thats cheap, have to pay nearly double that in the uk

couldnt find it in the Euro Dell store
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
splanchnic
Enthusiast
splanchnic is on a distinguished road

Device: PRS-505, Ipod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikarin View Post
it seems to be a promotion for today only but not 100% sure on that.
Yep, it ends tomorrow (Dec. 5). I ordered mine this morning and they have listed the delivery date as Dec. 15.
splanchnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
splanchnic
Enthusiast
splanchnic is on a distinguished road

Device: PRS-505, Ipod Touch
Just checked Dell.ca again, and it is now "Temporarily out of stock".
splanchnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
Shiren
Connoisseur
Shiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enoughShiren will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505/iPod Touch
I got one just in time! I wanted to buy an e-reader for a few days now. I was looking for opinions on the different devices when I found this forum.

I was really interested in the kindle but it's not available in Canada yet. I had decided to wait for the kindle to be released in Canada but I changed my mind when I saw the deal this morning.

I can't wait to try it out.
Shiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #6
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
fiddle sticks! I was thinking of getting my mum a reader this would have been perfect...oh well, well done for those who snagged this
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote