Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #4366
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I don't see a cart yet but all the codes still work for me.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #4367
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Same.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #4368
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Same.
I got new checkout again and Paypal works.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #4369
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Well darn, GxKj5ws is not working for me.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #4370
mindwarp
Zealot
mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mindwarp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Me too. It's been like Book Friday for over a week now. I think the only thing that could make Couponpalooza sweeter is if it worked on pre-orders. lol I doubt even Kobo will let this slide another week.
mindwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #4371
jaj
Enthusiast
jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.jaj put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kobo
Fbone is GxKj5ws still working for you?
jaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #4372
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj View Post
Fbone is GxKj5ws still working for you?
No. But BookRiot50 and others do.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #4373
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Unfair. No old codes will work for me (with a French address). On the other hand, since my wishlist now consists mostly of pre-orders...
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #4374
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Am I missing something with the Kobo site? First, the look of site has changed when trying to purchase a book and I also can't find the area where you put in the coupon code. Did something change and I am not aware of this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would certainly like to use the bookriot50 coupon if possible. Thanks!

FYI, I am using a MAC with Safari, is the issue related to the web browser?
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #4375
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Am I missing something with the Kobo site? First, the look of site has changed when trying to purchase a book and I also can't find the area where you put in the coupon code. Did something change and I am not aware of this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would certainly like to use the bookriot50 coupon if possible. Thanks!

FYI, I am using a MAC with Safari, is the issue related to the web browser?
There is a new checkout screen which appears consistently in Chrome and occasionally in other browsers.

On the first screen you enter the payment info (credit card or gift card, if not already there). Click on "Continue" and it will take you to another screen where there is a spot to enter the coupon code. There are some screen shots a few pages back.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #4376
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
There is a new checkout screen which appears consistently in Chrome and occasionally in other browsers.

On the first screen you enter the payment info (credit card or gift card, if not already there). Click on "Continue" and it will take you to another screen where there is a spot to enter the coupon code. There are some screen shots a few pages back.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #4377
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
On the topic of Kobo gift cards, I found the blue ($25) and orange ($50) at Shoppers Drug Mart. I am in Canada. When I used them on the site the currency converted to whatever country I set myself to. A possibility for anyone having issues with credit cards.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #4378
NightStar76
Enthusiast
NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Try hitting twice and look and see if the amounts changes. I have had that happen but it did work even though it said it didn't the amount changed after I got the error.

That's not how it's working out for me, either.
NightStar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #4379
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Nightstar is the book you're trying to buy discountable?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #4380
NightStar76
Enthusiast
NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook
It was a few days ago. But I'll look again.
NightStar76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals