Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
bluejoni
bluejoni began at the beginning.

Device: Libre
Tag option to +/- your tags gone?

I have no clue how I did this, but the spot on the left hand side to +/- for your search disappeared (Where author, series, and user categories are). I can not figure out how I did this. Or in english now that my brain is waking up, the tag browser is gone.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

*edit to correct spelling fail

Last edited by bluejoni; 12-15-2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling
bluejoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You (or your cat ) probably clicked the luggage tag icon that is usually at the bottom of the screen. That shows/hides the tag browser.

There also should be a yellow line on the side of the window. You can use your mouse to pull that line away from the window edge, opening it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
bluejoni

Unfortunately, that is already open. I have everything else in the tag browser, but the option for tags. Author, series, publisher, format, ratings, news are all still there- only tags is missing.

I would love to be able to blame a cat, but it was either myself or a toddler, lol
Old 12-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Train your cat to right click on any other entry, select "show category" and then click on tags in the submenu.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Ahhh, then try right-clicking on any category. I hope you will see 'show category'.

In this case, a finger slipped at some point and chose 'hide tags'.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
bluejoni

I knew it was going to be something silly and I was going to feel like a goofball.

Thanks!