Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #16
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Always look on the bright....

At least you have the confirmation. I hope I will get the magic email by FedEx tomorrow!
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:43 AM   #17
Wimvv
Wimvv began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Got monday indeed a fedex mail, will be arriving this evening

Though I'm starting to get a bit worried how much i will be able to ... some other members of the family are starting to take interest in it also.
Wimvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2007, 05:08 AM   #18
GoneNova
Enthusiast
GoneNova is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 4,Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One, Libra2
I got my FedEx email at 4 AM. They expect delivery by 10:30 AM tomorrow? Here in the US? Well, if they can pull that off I'll be amazed, but I'm not counting on it. Especially not this close to the holidays. There isn't a location listed, so the package hasn't even been scanned yet.

I'm just thrilled it's on it's way. For those keeping track, it's order 4240.
GoneNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:46 AM   #19
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Maybe Bookeen is working in shifts to get the work done.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:10 AM   #20
M.H.
Connoisseur
M.H. doesn't litterM.H. doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, iPad
It arrived at 10am. Everything was in the box and I've checked it works. The display is fantastic, better than I had hoped for. Now it's got to go back in the box until Christmas day (it is my present from my wife).
M.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2007, 06:15 AM   #21
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
It arrived at 10am. Everything was in the box and I've checked it works. The display is fantastic, better than I had hoped for. Now it's got to go back in the box until Christmas day (it is my present from my wife).
Great that it arrived! .. and so fast too! ..

yikes! I will NOT be able to put mine back into the box til Christmas Day! .. Hubby asked if i wanted it as my Christmas present and i said 'NO thanks!' lol .. all the best with the waiting til the 25th!! ..

Mine is at Stanstead now .. i'm thinking it 'may' get here earlier than their stated 13th? (hoping hoping hoping!)

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:57 AM   #22
knurps
knurps began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneNova View Post
I got my FedEx email at 4 AM. 8...9
[...]
I'm just thrilled it's on it's way. For those keeping track, it's order 4240.
Lucky you. I got a 40xx (don't have access from here and don't have the id completely memorized) but still no mail.

Wouldn't be too surprised if they forgot or skipped me, this sort of stuff always happens to me
knurps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:59 AM   #23
Paulius
Paulius began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Nokia 770
Wow. Bookeen must be getting lots of orders.

From what I've seen, some of you have order numbers in the 3000 and 4000 ranges. I ordered mine a few days ago and my number is in the 7000s!

I hope I'll get mine before Christmas, but there was a warning on their store that it will be shipped anywhere in between the 18 to the 21st of December. Let's hope!
Paulius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #24
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
I got an email at 3:30 am (CST) saying that mine (order 4198) had shipped yesterday at 9:45 am and it's due here by 10:30 today! That seems insanely fast.

We're in a bit of a ice storm, though, so I am not really expecting it. Particularly as I'm about to head cautiously into work and I'm not sure if I ever heard if they're requiring signatures for the reader or not.

And the tracking itself isn't actually revealing any details on the Cybook's current location, anyway.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #25
kkingdon
Enthusiast
kkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle Paperwhite
I received email at 1:06 PST that my order (4233) would be shipping today, scheduled for arrival before 10:30am tomorrow. Yay!

Update: At first the tracking tool said: "Package data transmitted to FedEx". Now it says:"In transit". So I think that means my package is really on its way.

Update: The tracker says my package has progressed from Aubilliers, FR to Paris, FR.

Update: The tracker indicates my package has arrived at Memphis, TN, cleared customs and departed for the Pacific coast!

Update: My package has arrived at Oakland, CA, 10 miles north of here! I'll be madly rechecking status until I see the "out for delivery" notice!

Last edited by kkingdon; 12-12-2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Update
kkingdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:45 AM   #26
Antonieb
Antonieb began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
I don't want to know when my order is shipped if you guys are talking about order 4233 damn.. my OrderID = 7299..

I really hope to get this device before feb 2008 but I fear the worst...
Antonieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #27
dobbyone
dobbyone began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, HTC Tytn II, DR1000S
Damn, I should've ordered earlier, OrderID 6602. But if they can ship 500-600 a day it won't be that bad if only the supply lasts.
dobbyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:06 AM   #28
Antonieb
Antonieb began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Let's hope supplies last then.

I hope supplies last then because I really want this device asap :P
Antonieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:00 PM   #29
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulius View Post
Wow. Bookeen must be getting lots of orders.

From what I've seen, some of you have order numbers in the 3000 and 4000 ranges. I ordered mine a few days ago and my number is in the 7000s!

I hope I'll get mine before Christmas, but there was a warning on their store that it will be shipped anywhere in between the 18 to the 21st of December. Let's hope!
I ordered a few days ago as well and have a number in the 7400s. However, both when I placed my order and now as well, the Bookeen shop is warning that orders placed now will ship between December 14 and 18, not the 18 to 21. Hopefully, that means that production is ramping up at a better rate and we'll all get ours by Christmas!
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:49 PM   #30
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Heh, my FedEx tracking has been updated to reflect a tomorrow morning delivery. Which doesn't surprise me at all

Anybody who has received one - do you know if they were sent signature release or not?
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote