Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
ronjc_2001
ronjc_2001 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Problem downloading from fictionwise's bookshelf

I bought a book on Fictionwise.com site and then when I tried to download it off of their bookshelf, I could not see the book on the bookshelf using ereader from Fictionwise. I tried reloading the ereader app and even bought a different book but to no avail. Although their help desk sent me detailed instructions nothing worked with my touch.

I found the following instructions on another site and they worked but I had to use Stanza to accomplish the download to my Ipod touch. Trevor Lukey had a similar problem to mine. His instructions are:
To log into your fictionwise bookshelf, add fictionwise as a website under shared using http://www.fictionwise.com. Now you will be directed to fictionwise's main site. At the bottom of the page you will find a link to log into your bookshelf. These instructions solved the problem for me. The one caveat that I would like to make is have patience, the site is busy but it will download your book.
ronjc_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Was the book you purchased have DRM?
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thank you! This solved my problem.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookshelf, fictionwise.com