Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #31
poluk
Enthusiast
poluk is on a distinguished road

Device: not yet
I am interessted to buy a PRS-505 so please let me a message too on my inbox if u can make good offer.

I am in Luxembourg or France
plz send me the price with shipping
thanks
poluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #32
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
You guys could make a deal
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #33
sonyscraretsmall
sonyscraretsmall began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
ssoolldd

Last edited by sonyscraretsmall; 01-26-2010 at 03:51 AM.
sonyscraretsmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #34
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to buy readers till next month due to business trip. The sellers I already made a deal with will receive their money within next 24-48 hours. For those who are going to sell their readers I'd suggest to create separate thread for it on MR or go on eBay. This thread may be marked as "ended".
I will let you know as soon as I'm ready to buy readers again. Good luck!
Old 01-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #35
BeTePoK
Guru

And just a quick update: today I finally got RED Sony PRS-505 ebook reader from the forum member "rcuadro". It came in perfect condition, no damages, scratches, etc. Rob bought it for me on eBay, got it and the sent it to Belarus...
Thanks for help, Rob!

Last edited by BeTePoK; 01-14-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #36
natefalls
natefalls began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefalls View Post
BeTePoK, still looking for 505's? I've been using mine for 6 months or so and I love it, but I just entered a bid on a prs-300 on Ebay because I need something more pocket-sized. I PRSCustomizer'd it to make all the menu fonts the same size and make the icons a little prettier, but I can probably flash it back to the original firmware if you prefer.
Hello, please PM me how much do you want for it?
Dang, looks like my mom found my reader and tried it out, and now she has to have my PRS-505 as soon as the PRS-300 comes in the mail.

I'll check back in the thread if she changes her mind when you're back from your business trip.
natefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #37
dborja
Enthusiast
dborja began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
dborja,
I am interested in the D&B Sony 505 Cover. Have sent you a PM.
luvshihtzu
Sorry I have been remiss in providing feedback about my transaction with luvshihtzu. It went very smoothly and communication was excellent. Thank you very much!
dborja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #38
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefalls View Post
Dang, looks like my mom found my reader and tried it out, and now she has to have my PRS-505 as soon as the PRS-300 comes in the mail.

I'll check back in the thread if she changes her mind when you're back from your business trip.
Thanks for the reply, natefalls. Please le me know when the reader will be available I will get back home at the end of this month. However, I already bought the reader from "dborja" and wait it to be sent to me Money paid in full
Old 01-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #39
dborja
Enthusiast

Quote:
However, I already bought the reader from "dborja" and wait it to be sent to me Money paid in full
Yes, true to his words, I received the amount that we agreed upon in full. Very nice to work with, too!

Unit shipped
Old 02-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #40
irenas
Zealot
irenas began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader
Hi All! I've been considering buying a SONY PRS 505. If you have one for sale please PM to me with info.
Thanks ,
Irena
irenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:18 AM   #41
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dborja View Post
Yes, true to his words, I received the amount that we agreed upon in full. Very nice to work with, too!

Unit shipped
Just a quick update: today I finally got Sony PRS-505 ebook reader from "dborja"
It was delivered in excellent condition, without any damages or scratches on it, with all cables and other stuff, as we agreed!
Now I'm charging it and then will change its language, add few icons and fonts And tomorrow I will pass it to its new owner.
Thanks, Dale! It was really nice to deal with you!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #42
dborja
Enthusiast

Quote:
Just a quick update: today I finally got Sony PRS-505 ebook reader from "dborja"
It was delivered in excellent condition, without any damages or scratches on it, with all cables and other stuff, as we agreed!
Now I'm charging it and then will change its language, add few icons and fonts And tomorrow I will pass it to its new owner.
Thanks, Dale! It was really nice to deal with you!
I'm glad you received it all right! It was a pleasure dealing with you and I appreciate the great communication guiding me through the process of sending internationally. I hope the new owner enjoys the Reader as much as I did.

To anybody else reading this: don't hesitate dealing with BeTePoK. He is a man of his words and he provides great updates from his side during the process. He's a very nice person to deal with.

Thanks again, Viktar!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #43
BeTePoK
Guru

And another ebook reader arrived yesterday!
I got Sony PRS-700 from "jbloudg20"
It came in absolutely great condition, like new and with all cables and stuff. Thanks, Jason! It was really nice to deal with you!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:37 AM   #44
BeTePoK
Guru

Another PRS-505 is soon-to-be-taken from my local post office. I arrived 2 days ago but I still haven't got it
Old 02-26-2010, 03:50 AM   #45
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Another PRS-505 is soon-to-be-taken from my local post office. I arrived 2 days ago but I still haven't got it
And yes! Finally I've got it! Blue PRS-505 from "JTravers"
All communication went good Reader arrived in perfect condition, without any damages or scratches with all cables and original box!
Thanks for helping me!

I already passed it to the new owner