Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #31
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEMV View Post
Thanks for the link, but those files appear to be for the v5. My reader is the v3.

Looks like I've run out I options. I requested a RMA and will send it in to be fixed or replaced.

Ed
Sorry Ed, my mistake. Thought you had the V5 for some reason.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #32
kressg23
Enthusiast
kressg23 began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader, iPhone
I will try contacting tech support. Thanks Robert, I appreciate your assistance!! I wouldn't be without my EZ Reader, but having these minor inconveniences worked out would be fantastic.

Kresta

Last edited by kressg23; 02-12-2010 at 04:49 PM.
kressg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #33
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Good decision! We will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kressg23 View Post
I will try contacting tech support. Thanks Robert, I appreciate your assistance!! I wouldn't be without my EZ Reader, but having these minor inconveniences worked out would be fantastic.

Kresta
Dear Kresta:

Yes, let us make you totally happy. You have stayed upbeat and very good through all of this and now it is our turn to make things right. We will!!

Ask for Elliott when you call Tech Support. Ask him to ask me and I will verify you have tried everything.

Let me know if any way I can help!!

Turnaround here is VERY fast (normally no more than 32 hours) on business days.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #34
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Javed has a great heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Sorry Ed, my mistake. Thought you had the V5 for some reason.
Dear Javed:

I notice how much you try to help and I always appreciate it. Don't stop posting as I think you are great!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote