Notices

Old 06-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
goblinbox
*****istratrix
goblinbox began at the beginning.

Device: K2, iThing
Cool Hello from SE Washington State

Greetings,

I found this forum today via Jeffery A. Caver's site, http://www.starrigger.net, and decided to join in! Hello! *waves*

I've been reading ebooks on portable electronic devices since I discovered free Sherlock Holmes books at Project Gutenberg and was reading ebooks on an Apple Newton.

Today, my favorite reading device is an iTouch with Stanza on it. I recently sold an eBookwise eReader on eBay because I wasn't using it - but I did think it was a wonderful device. I have Kindle envy (because of Whispernet) but probably won't buy one (due to the price point). I've used Mobipocket more than all over ebook reader apps combined.

Now please excuse me while I go troll these forums!

Cheers,
Mush
goblinbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, mush, and welcome to MobileRead

Glad you've found us.

Be sure and check out the free books offered here, formatted by our own members, and ready to download.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
goblinbox
*****istratrix
goblinbox began at the beginning.

Device: K2, iThing
Yay! Nothin' better than free ebooks, right? ;-)
goblinbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, goblinbox.

Make sure you check out all the other authors that post here. We have quite a few that join in and also offer their work to us.

Have fun and be careful out there. This place is addicting.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goblinbox, intro