Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
Sarah Zettel
Sarah Zettel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader, iPhone
Paths to Camelot Now Available!

Paths to Camelot, my romantic fantasy series originally published by Luna books is now available as ebooks at Book View Cafe.

The sagas of love, magic and adventure surrounding the four brothers of the Round Table; Gawain, Geraint, Gareth and Agravain as they battle against fate and magic to try to secure their loves, their lives and somehow, the future of Camelot itself.

Readers new to the series will want to begin with IN CAMELOT'S SHADOW, the story of Sir Gawain and Lady Risa, sometime afterwards known as the Loathly Lady.

If you're familiar with the series, you'll be glad to know that CAMELOT'S BLOOD, the fourth book which tells the story of Sir Agravain and the final battle with Mordred for the heart of Britain, which was never published in the US, is available now for the first time.

The books are bargain priced at $4.99 each, and all are available in multiple formats: EPUB, Mobi, .prc, .lit, .lrf, and PDF

Enjoy!
Sarah Zettel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sarah, thank you for posting this. I enjoy different versions of the Arthurian legend and this looks really interesting. I read the sample of "In Camelot's Shadow" on Book View Cafe and decided to buy it. However, after I logged in it said

"Once you complete payment you can download a PDF copy for your personal use on your preferred reader, or to print out a hard copy for your personal use."

I don't like PDFs and would like to get either .lrf or Epub. How do I get to the other formats?
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 04:12 AM   #3
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
However, after I logged in it said
"Once you complete payment you can download a PDF copy for your personal use on your preferred reader, or to print out a hard copy for your personal use."
I'm just curious: who prints out a PDF to read it? I'm assuming that it's a fairly large number of pages; seems wasteful and expensive.

I'm a sucker for Arthurian legend, but what julia said - I could only see it available as a PDF. No thanks. And the "On Facebook" link just goes to Facebook.com, not to your individual page.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Sarah Zettel

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia103 View Post
Sarah, thank you for posting this. I enjoy different versions of the Arthurian legend and this looks really interesting. I read the sample of "In Camelot's Shadow" on Book View Cafe and decided to buy it. However, after I logged in it said

I don't like PDFs and would like to get either .lrf or Epub. How do I get to the other formats?
Julia: Thanks for letting me know about this. I need to get in there and update the notice and will do so right after posting this. All the Paths to Camelot books are available in the following formats: EPUB, .lit, Mobi, .lrf as well as PDF.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Sarah Zettel

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
I'm just curious: who prints out a PDF to read it? I'm assuming that it's a fairly large number of pages; seems wasteful and expensive.

I'm a sucker for Arthurian legend, but what julia said - I could only see it available as a PDF. No thanks. And the "On Facebook" link just goes to Facebook.com, not to your individual page.
Queentess: Thanks for the feedback. Like I said, I need to get that notice updated, because the book is available in multiple formats. Check back today and the notice should be updated to reflect that.

As for the other, people do strange things and some do print out PDFs. I've seen it happen.
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Sarah Zettel

Okay, notice and link are updated. Thanks for the heads-up, folks!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
julia103
Connoisseur

Purchased and downloaded successfully in .lrf, Thanks!

The page with the choice of download formats says
"I just want to say a quick thank you to you, for choosing to purchase the PDF for In Camelot's Shadow, and for choosing to support Book View Cafe and original fiction online."

This was a little disconcerting, but I could see the links for the other formats below that. You may want to change it to "...choosing to purchase the ebook..."
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
So, how much are the books? There is apparently no way to tell without creating an account.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
julia103
Connoisseur

As Sarah mentioned in her first post they are $4.99 each.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
Sarah Zettel

And it now says so. Thanks yet again. This is proving to be v. useful.

Tags
bargain ebooks, in camelot's shadow, paths to camelot, zettel