Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
Deb
Connoisseur
Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
PayPal

How difficult would it be to add PayPal as a method of making donations? I have an account and it's much easier to just pay that way than digging out my credit card, entering all the information, etc., etc...

(they need a :lazy: smiley)
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
The donate button to the far right on his web site is a PayPal link.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
Deb
Connoisseur
Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Deb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Cool! I am now an official supporter of Calibre.

I was on the other page, where the right hand card says 'bank' and I never checked it, just thinking it was for individual bank cards.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote