Zariamma began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Hello, new to the forum

Hello, I am rather new to this forum and just want to say hello
Zariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, Zariamma. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Zariamma and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello & welcome to the MobileRead forums. There is much to be found here -- including people who know so much about electronic books and the devices on which they are read. And, there's a growing library of books to download and read.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
welcome and come back often.....you'll learn much.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
Truth_sleuth
Truth_sleuth began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello All, Just got address for this site from Amazon forum. Waiting for my Kindle to be delivered. Meanwhile, I'm finding books to download and put on the Kindle when it arrives.
Truth_sleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
mickitaz
Connoisseur
mickitaz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-505
Hi Zariamma, I am new also. I have been lurking around, reading people's thoughts, views, likes and dislikes on the e-readers. Being a avid reader, I have been considering purchasing a reader for some time. However, I can't decide where to start. I came here hoping for some direction.
mickitaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
hello Zariamma
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
tINmOUSE
(stand in: rOBOTmINION)
tINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watchtINmOUSE is clearly one to watch

Device: none yet. Waiting for Mentor.
hi Zariamma.

I see u use an iphone as a reader. Hows that working out?
tINmOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote