Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Ephraim
Enthusiast
Ephraim began at the beginning.

Device: ibooks
"Chapter Titles & Images are not centered"

I have an iPhone and I use iBooks. Here is my problem...I have converted with "Calibre" an epub and I'm trying to tweak it with "Sigil". Everything looks great in Sigil. But then when i convert over to iBooks all my Chapter headings,Chapter numbers and images are all offset to the right on my phone. And yes I have centered it up in Sigil.....It shows that is perfectly lined up. So I know that it must be in the code somewhere but I don't understand enough about code to figure it out on my own. What do I do to correct this? Thanks in advance!
Ephraim is offline   Reply With Quote