Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Bargain: Labor Day weekend Indie Book Blowout - all titles $0.99

This sale is supposed to be running from 9/2-9/5 but I just found both Ann charles Deadwood Mysteries already reduced to $0.99 on Amazon.

From Amazon product description:

Quote:
The first ever INDIE BOOK BLOWOUT - To celebrate this exciting event, I've reduced the price on my book to only 99¢!

Yes, it's a weekend to remember!

To score dozens of FANTASTIC indie books for only 99¢, visit indiebookblowout.com. While you're there, register to win a brand new Kindle & up to $100 in Gift Cards (entry form on the site).

Nearly Departed in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery #1) - Ann Charles $0.99
Optical Delusions in Deadwood (Deadwood Mystery #2) - Ann Charles $0.99
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! I grabbed a western romance one that looked good though a little leery it has perfect 5 star ratings everywhere but for 99 cents I'll give it a read.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks! I grabbed a western romance one that looked good though a little leery it has perfect 5 star ratings everywhere but for 99 cents I'll give it a read.
I agree being leary about perfect 5's but they both have decent goodreads rating and the first one has been sitting on my wish list for awhile. I didn't want to try enough for $3.99 but for $0.99 why not.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The ones you got look good too. I just grabbed them as well

Last edited by Blossom; 08-30-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Looks like I may be buying quite a few books over the weekend. At 99 cents, I'm not overly picky. The TBR list gets ever larger!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert