Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
dragon94
dragon94 began at the beginning.

Device: none
A question about Moon Reader Pro setting

Hi, I have been using this app for long time and I really like it. But...
Ok, here is my situation: I casually read Chinese and English book, and the setting best for reading Chinese book (font, indent,etc) is very different from that of English book.
So, the problem is that I cant find a way to change quickly between the two setting (font, indent, all kind of spacing, etc) that works best for each kind of language. Everytime I switch between the two, I have to MANUALLY set up the app (which is a real pain).
Do you guys have any solution to this?
Thanks in advance
dragon94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:29 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
You can backup and restore settings - I have never used it but it sounds like something to try. You can get to it from the bottom of the options screen from the menu when not reading a book or under miscellaneous when reading a book.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:08 AM   #3
dragon94
dragon94 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
You can backup and restore settings - I have never used it but it sounds like something to try. You can get to it from the bottom of the options screen from the menu when not reading a book or under miscellaneous when reading a book.
Why I havent thought of that!
Thank you for your reply very much
dragon94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
brouer
Enthusiast
brouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipedia

Device: Various Android devices
If you save your setups as themes and uncheck the "Change theme colors only" option in the theme selector, I think it'll do most (possibly all) of what you're trying to do.
brouer is offline   Reply With Quote