Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #121
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I was thinking of "Who are you" He doesn't know yet, though....
Oh i see.
Who are you?, you would be VERY welcome!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #122
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Oh, I wish I could be there. Our Australian meetup was great fun, but... you're so far away.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #123
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Less then a week until the meet-up in Frankfurt/Main.
Today i booked my rail tickets and will arrive around twelve o'clock a.m. at the main station. Some other people confirmed arrival around midday too. The meet-up will start seven o'clock p.m. (not nine o'clock p.m. as i wrote first) but i guess we will have some fun even before the offical begin.

I'm still hoping that some foreign members will join us in Franfurt/Main...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	we-want-you.gif
Views:	160
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	31030  

Last edited by netseeker; 06-21-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #124
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Less then a week until the meet-up in Frankfurt/Main.
Today i booked my rail tickets and will arrive around twelve o'clock a.m. at the main station. Some other people confirmed arrival around midday too. The meet-up will start nine o'clock p.m. but i guess we will have some fun even before the offical begin.

I'm still hoping that some foreign members will join us in Franfurt/Main...
No, it doesn't!!!!!! Meet-up starts at 7 pm (SEVEN!). Don't let us wait, netseeker
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #125
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
No, it doesn't!!!!!! Meet-up starts at 7 pm (SEVEN!). Don't let us wait, netseeker
Thank you for the correction. Somehow i got confused by "19:00 Uhr".
Advert
Old 06-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #126
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I did ask yesterday if we could go to Amsterdam by way of Frankfurt. Husband said no...

But at least we do have our tickets to the show (we were waiting for them to arrive by mail, turned out we already got them the day after we ordered in September in my e-mail box...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #127
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I did ask yesterday if we could go to Amsterdam by way of Frankfurt. Husband said no...
well that seems unreasonable of him, really.

Quote:
But at least we do have our tickets to the show (we were waiting for them to arrive by mail, turned out we already got them the day after we ordered in September in my e-mail box...)
what show will you see ?

only a few days left until this meetup and STILL NO FRONT PAGE REMINDER ???? ravenne, what are you waiting for ????
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #128
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well that seems unreasonable of him, really.

what show will you see ?

only a few days left until this meetup and STILL NO FRONT PAGE REMINDER ???? ravenne, what are you waiting for ????
You didn't even see my sig! Why would I bother trying to find a good one then
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #129
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You didn't even see my sig! Why would I bother trying to find a good one then
heh. i saw it, but i thought you meant you were going to *read* war of the worlds next.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #130
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
heh. i saw it, but i thought you meant you were going to *read* war of the worlds next.
Then you never clicked the link.... And I never know what I'll be reading next. It'll most likely be Clarke (Sunstorm), but I've also been thinking about some Jules Verne and I came across to the book "Odd John" here, which is mentioned often in the books I'm reading currently... And I just put a new book in my bookshelf on Fictionwise, I only need to check it out...
Old 06-24-2009, 08:35 AM   #131
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Then you never clicked the link.... And I never know what I'll be reading next. It'll most likely be Clarke (Sunstorm), but I've also been thinking about some Jules Verne and I came across to the book "Odd John" here, which is mentioned often in the books I'm reading currently... And I just put a new book in my bookshelf on Fictionwise, I only need to check it out...
no, you're right, i never even noticed it was a link until you said it ! i see so many people talking about the books they are reading in their signature i just automatically thought of that... from now on i'll pay closer attention.

to be honest i never know what i'll be reading next either, especially since sometimes i will start one book then after a few pages decide i'm in the mood for something different... ebooks make it so easy to flit around !
Old 06-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #132
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
no, you're right, i never even noticed it was a link until you said it ! i see so many people talking about the books they are reading in their signature i just automatically thought of that... from now on i'll pay closer attention.
Is it clearer now?

(now I just have to wait for people to complain that Jeff Wayne didn't write War of the Worlds )
Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #133
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Is it clearer now?

(now I just have to wait for people to complain that Jeff Wayne didn't write War of the Worlds )
Jeff Wayne didnt write War of the Worlds!

Feeling better now?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:04 AM   #134
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Is it clearer now?

yes, since you've explained it it's much clearer now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Jeff Wayne didnt write War of the Worlds!

Feeling better now?
hey, tirsales is right ! Jeff Wayne didn't write War of the worlds !
Old 06-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #135
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
hey, tirsales is right ! Jeff Wayne didn't write War of the worlds !
No, but he made a musical about it!

Tags
deutschland, frankfurt, germany, meet-up