Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Thumbs up The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton - $7.99 (Kindle)

Read over at KindleBoards that The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton was only $7.99 on the Kindle store.

Amazing price for three massive novels (3782 pages) and it has good TOC for each book.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Nights-Daw.../dp/B000QCTOEK

Last edited by Sporadic; 07-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
I wasn't able to find The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton on the Sony store. They have the individual books. But I did some searching and found it at the website below for only $6.95. They have several formats available, but recommend ePub for the Sony 505/700. I bought the ePub format and it looks pretty good on medium font on my Sony 505, though you can read it on small as well. It's 3,128 "pages," although on medium font, every two clicks equals one "page."

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...06745&v=buynow
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure25 View Post
I wasn't able to find The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton on the Sony store. They have the individual books. But I did some searching and found it at the website below for only $6.95. They have several formats available, but recommend ePub for the Sony 505/700. I bought the ePub format and it looks pretty good on medium font on my Sony 505, though you can read it on small as well. It's 3,128 "pages," although on medium font, every two clicks equals one "page."

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...06745&v=buynow

Thanks for the link, and you did good, ePub works well on our Sonys. I prefer it always over LRF, because it just seems to look nicer on my reader.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote