Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #346
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
In Calibre where you go to look for new plugins they are in that list.
Ah, thank you. Found it.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #347
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Smashwords

Thieves In The Night by Tara Janzen
(Former Loveswept Title)
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #348
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Today's 12-days of Christmas offering from Sourcebooks. Each of Susanna Kearsley's titles is on sale for only $0.99 ($0.59 at Kobo with Barginmoose40 code or $0.63 for DNAL members using code discover 15). Great price for these books!

Marianna Kindle | Kobo
The Rose Garden Kindle | Kobo
The Winter Sea Kindle | Kobo
The Shadowy Horses Kindle | Kobo
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #349
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I was just getting ready to post this, but I was too busy clicking "buy now". I bought all four.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:32 AM   #350
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
The first 3 titles in Julie Ann Walker's Black Knights Inc. series are on sale for $0.99 each at all the big ebook stores.

The best deal is at Kobo using Bargainmoose40 for a princely sum of $0.59 each.
Was this a really short sale and I missed it? or am I looking at the wrong books because everywhere I look they are between $4-$7
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2012, 05:53 AM   #351
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Was this a really short sale and I missed it? or am I looking at the wrong books because everywhere I look they are between $4-$7
Yes, these are 1-day only sales, part of Sourcebooks' 12 More Days of Christmas, which is a follow-up from their 25 Days of Christmas promo.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #352
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Yes, these are 1-day only sales, part of Sourcebooks' 12 More Days of Christmas, which is a follow-up from their 25 Days of Christmas promo.
Ahh thank you missed it away at the moment internet is spotty at best
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #353
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Ahh thank you missed it away at the moment internet is spotty at best
Today's special is Joanne Kennedy's Cowboy series. Each one is only 99 cents at Amazon, B&N and 74 cents at DANL. Use the discover15 coupon to get 15% off that price for $0.64 each.

You can also get them at Kobo for $0.59 each with Barginmoose40 coupon.

I own them all and paid mostly full price. So this is a great deal! Kudos to Sourcebooks for their awesome deals.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-30-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #354
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I hope you all have a great New Year. It has been slow around here. I have found 2 titles from Ellora's Cave: Embracing Silence by N J Walters

Cat's Meow by Nicole Austin

Auntykatkat

Also a free Christian Romance: A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell

Last edited by auntykatkat; 12-31-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: forgot link
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #355
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I hope you all have a great New Year. It has been slow around here. I have found 2 titles from Ellora's Cave: Embracing Silence by N J Walters

Auntykatkat

It has been slow. No good sales other than Sourcebooks. Last year there was so many books on sale around this time. I'm surprise Authors aren't trying to draw the people who got eReaders and Tablets for Christmas in.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #356
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Maybe some New Year's day sales will pop up. I'm watching for another sale on Kindle Fires, now that I've decided to sell my 1st gen and get an HD7. (I always decide stuff like this after the sale.....)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #357
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Maybe some New Year's day sales will pop up. I'm watching for another sale on Kindle Fires, now that I've decided to sell my 1st gen and get an HD7. (I always decide stuff like this after the sale.....)
Let's hope so...

I'm keeping my KFv1. I bought a new cover for it and it feels like new again. I am getting a PW on Wednesday with cover. This brings my Kindle count up to 5!
Old 12-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #358
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post

Auntykatkat

Yes, it has been slow, but still bought lots in the past week with sales and Bargainmoose!

Happy New Year to all.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:05 PM   #359
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It has been slow. No good sales other than Sourcebooks. Last year there was so many books on sale around this time. I'm surprise Authors aren't trying to draw the people who got eReaders and Tablets for Christmas in.
Well last year there was the $4 off no minimum, multi-use, coupon at Harlequin. I doubt we'll ever see the likes of that again.

I still haven't read all of the 179 books I got on that sale (for $46.40).

Last edited by AnemicOak; 12-31-2012 at 11:11 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:22 AM   #360
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Well last year there was the $4 off no minimum, multi-use, coupon at Harlequin. I doubt we'll ever see the likes of that again.

I still haven't read all of the 179 books I got on that sale (for $46.40).

I haven't read any of the 300 I got either. There were more sales than the HQ coupon though. Lots of good freebies too. Not the case this time.

Happy New Year!!