Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
My turn to clear out Sony readers - all sold

I have an embarrassing number of Sony readers to sell (links take you to pictures and details):

- Sony PRS-350 with green Sony cover - $50 - sold
- Sony PRS-350 with dark blue Sony cover - $50 - sold
- Sony PRS-350 with black Merkury cover - $45 - sold
- Sony PRS-505 with dark brown leather PRS-600 cover - $30 - sold
- Sony PRS-650 with red Sony cover - $60 - sold

Prices don't include shipping. I'm willing to ship internationally, but will only ship to the address on the Paypal account.

Thanks!

Last edited by maxbookworm; 12-16-2012 at 01:33 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
Bindi
Bindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankindBindi has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Palm Tungsten T3; Sony PRS-350; Pocketbook 360
I'm interested in the PRS-350 w/ dark blue cover and the PRS-650. How are you handling the payment and shipping details?
Bindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Bindi - I can give you combined shipping for those two and then invoice you via Paypal. Does that work?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
PM sent about the 350 in green cover! LOOOOOVE that green cover! And the 350 isn't too bad either...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict

Yeah, I bought that green cover from Japan, lol. It wasn't cheap. Glad someone else will appreciate it
Advert
Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I know! That green cover has been available here in Europe, but a bit too pricey for me. I ALMOST bought it anyway because I loved it so much! Thank you!!!!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
I'm interested in the 505, if you are willing to ship it over to Europe via the cheapest possible option.

W.
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote