Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #11191
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
Does 35OFF still work? I can see it on Kobo's Home page, but none of the books I want work with it. Is it for a certain list?
Yes, there is a list for mysteries, one for romance and one for fantasy. Oh and I think a boxed set list as well. If you cannot find the lists, let me know and I will go get them.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #11192
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I know this is very unlikely but if anyone has a 75% contest code to spare (i.e. not planning to use it/planning to post it here), I would appreciate one, please. I've been eyeing a book that 75% off would bring to a price I'm willing to pay. The last few contests (including this one just past) have not been good to me at all; very low value codes not even worth posting. Thanks in advance!
New contest but I'm still begging for a 75% code to buy that book, if anyone has one to spare. Thanks! (Haven't won anything over 35% yet )
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2014, 02:00 AM   #11193
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
Thanks, Fbone & BearMountainBooks! Got it
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #11194
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
45%
WWMZTG
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:43 AM   #11195
indyglow
Connoisseur
indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.indyglow is the One.

Device: iPad Air, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
Does anyone has a 75% promo code to spare? I will be glad to take one ...thanks )
indyglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 AM   #11196
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
New contest but I'm still begging for a 75% code to buy that book, if anyone has one to spare. Thanks! (Haven't won anything over 35% yet )
A very generous person sent me a 75% code -
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #11197
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Some UK codes that I don't need:

35%
7N7Y7D
4BHRLL
VNFFRU
KB973S
UKXU8D
VBPDTU
T8L9CD
QH9VEL
FN25QT
22K2F7

45%
QWHF6Z
GXPU6Z
E8Y2HX
C3FT4L
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #11198
orangekiwi
Addict
orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Some UK codes that I don't need:

35%
SNIP

45%
SNIP
I just managed to use one of these codes on a (travelling) US account and it worked. Didn't work on my German account :-( but maybe someone else can check if UK, CAN, US codes can be used in any of those countries again.

Thank you for the codes. :-)
orangekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:50 AM   #11199
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
A very generous person sent me a 75% code -
Grats!
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #11200
fullybook
fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fullybook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, Kobo Mini
The Kobo customer service who send me the email that I won took 4 days to reply to my last email as I was asking if I can return the form they are going to send, for my signature, on January 6. At least he replied and said it's okay. Now he just sent me the form thru email and I have to print it, sign it, take a picture of it and send the pic back to him before he will send the prize. The thing here is they reply to inquiries but it will take 2 to 3 days.
fullybook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #11201
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
30%

Spoiler:
ESKZ8V
TN47RY
HGK7Y7
ZJKMRZ
6SCLHR
2ERULQ
DZYU8H
SXPDBX
KNC42E
WKSBU9
AZ9Q5G
LLW9YX
BC2BAP
5SUK26
3PMLXE
B4NLMA
V9M2TW
ZAME6E
9QU9PK
HF7L3C

35%

Spoiler:
G9RWXM
7MBVET
CCTQZ2
C6JN4K
ZW4ZZC
2FTLRQ
68WW6B
GP2DBR
YEGWV8
DVPMXC
KRE22G
269WRA
NH4XA9
YCPLC7
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:02 AM   #11202
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
35% codes I won't use:

Spoiler:
GXS86F
3FF4SQ
HSC5JP
NSPYSP
KG3433
QLYFBN
D8QG8M
D2ZRLT
4WN4H5
5LPRK2
V7Z7XP

Don't forget that the 40% off code PERKOPOLIS is still working in Canada!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #11203
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Don't forget that the 40% off code PERKOPOLIS is still working in Canada!
Don't forget also that Comeback3cl86 is multi-use 35% off code that works on books by major publishers as well, unlike contest codes. *in India*
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:17 PM   #11204
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
Don't forget also that Comeback3cl86 is multi-use 35% off code that works on books by major publishers as well, unlike contest codes. *in India*
I got it to work once in Afghanistan (old checkout).
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #11205
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
I have heard back from Kobo. I am very impatient, and also wanted things sorted before we go away so I sent Kobo a message through Facebook asking why I hadnt heard anything yet.
I got a reply a day or so later asking me to send screenshots of the initial emails. I sent the email screenshots and the screenshots of the winning messages that popped up when I won.
I have since had an email from a customer support rep requesting my address for delivery of both Aura H20's. I also had to answer a skill testing question - (42 + 3) – (5 x 3) = ____ ?
So, while I wont truly believe I'm getting them until I'm holding them, I do now feel much more confident that I really was that lucky.

I must say I find Kobo's request for screenshots very strange. I also had to provide one several months ago when I requested a refund for a book that wasnt right, and I have read here and on other forums of many people needing to provide screenshots to prove things to Kobo. Surely they know at their end who has won their prizes or purchased from them? I've never ever had to provide a screenshot to any other website for any reason, and I buy online from numerous sites all the time.
I also thought the 'skill testing question' was bizarre. I'd already proven I was the genuine winner and that I wasnt a spambot or whatever they were suspicious about. I suck at maths so I had a brief moment of 'omg'. I wonder what would have happened if I answered it wrong..lol

I wish everyone here a safe and happy holiday season. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate it) and New Years
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals