Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-01-2008, 03:10 AM   #1
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
Can anyone going to Denvention lend me a Kindle for the Technology Exhibition?

The "Technology of Reading" sessions at the World Science Fiction Convention in Denver next week will have a showcase with book readers. I am lending seven different models (including the new, large, COLOUR Fujitsu FLEPia - previously only exhibited in Japan) but Sony and Amazon did not lend samples of their readers.

Is anyone in/near Denver (or at the Convention) willing to lend a Kindle for the duration (6-10 August), please? If it looks OK it need not be working. Contact me direct james@jbryant.eu or, Saturday until Tuesday evening, 303-674-4888. I am flying for the rest of today (Friday) so will have neither phone nor email.

James Bryant
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote