Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Question Coupon codes for Kindle?

Hi there,
I am just wondering if Amazon ever have discount coupon codes for ebooks the same was Kobo so often does, and if so, where would I find them please?
Thanks
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
No, they don't. They do have sales sometimes, though, at least on indie books. They can't allow discounts on Agency-published books.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Bummer. Thanks for your reply
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Hi there,
I am just wondering if Amazon ever have discount coupon codes for ebooks the same was Kobo so often does, and if so, where would I find them please?
Thanks
Amazon doesn't do coupons but instead will mark down a ebook price making it quite affordable. Sometimes it only for a few hours or a few days but you can use a site like eReaderIQ to watch for falling prices of an ebook. When the book goes on sale the site will send you a email letting you know so you can buy it at the lower price if you want.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
No, but even without a coupon Amazon is often cheaper than Kobo with a 35% off (or more) code.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
MichelRenaud
Connoisseur
MichelRenaud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
They sometimes have daily deals on some titles - I usually notice if I happen to check Facebook or Twitter (not a big user of those, so I probably missed a few good ones). I got a couple of good books for 99 cents in the past few months through those daily deals (it's on specific titles though).
MichelRenaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelRenaud View Post
They sometimes have daily deals on some titles - I usually notice if I happen to check Facebook or Twitter (not a big user of those, so I probably missed a few good ones). I got a couple of good books for 99 cents in the past few months through those daily deals (it's on specific titles though).
I watch those Kindle Daily Deals and buy them occasionally, including today's offering of Kurt Vonnegut's The Sirens of Titan.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote