Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Industriell Cover in Storm for Nook Color

I am selling an Industriell Cover for the Nook Color for $20 shipped in the US. (I recently sold my Nook Color, but the buyer wasn't interested in buying my cover.)

Product page at Barnes & Noble.
http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Indu...9781616813833/

It's a really nice looking, simple cover. It's barely been used, so it's in great condition.

PayPal and Amazon Payments accepted.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by JTravers; 03-10-2011 at 12:23 PM.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Cover has been sold.
Thanks!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert