Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-12-2022, 09:16 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Delete Dates from Book List View

I have tweaks to allow cell editing with the return key. However, I can't clear out a date in a cell, I can only change it. Is there a way to clear out individual cells with dates without resorting to opening edit metadata or using another plugin (ie. Job Spy - not that I have a problem with Job Spy, but I want to just click on a cell and clear it out)

Please and thanks in advance!
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 10:07 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
AFAIK - clears, = sets to today when the cell is in edit mode (F2)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2022, 03:36 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
↑ ↑ ↑ ✔

And a space will clear int and float columns

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 05:24 PM   #4
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Glad to know about the space clearing out the int/floats (helps for page counts/ratings).

Too bad about not being able to clear out a date. I wonder if a tweak could be set to allow date columns to be cleared out instead of putting todays date for a space or some such action.
Old 03-13-2022, 05:31 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Glad to know about the space clearing out the int/floats (helps for page counts/ratings).

Too bad about not being able to clear out a date. I wonder if a tweak could be set to allow date columns to be cleared out instead of putting todays date for a space or some such action.
Shees - Read what @theducks wrote, which I ticked

'-' to clear
'=' to Now

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2022, 05:12 AM   #6
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Except you can?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-14 06_11_26-Window.png
Views:	176
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	192748
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 02:19 PM   #7
Rellwood

Ah... Right click! Thanks!!

Never knew it was there. You would think after all this time I would have found it, lol! Sorry about not knowing what you guys were talking about.

Also just accidentally erased a Library date using that F2 function that I have NEVER used before. I have never really tried the shortcuts and special funtions in Calibre, I just always go at them pretty straight forward.

Last edited by Rellwood; 04-01-2022 at 02:24 PM.