Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
mohamed elgamal
mohamed elgamal began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Unhappy i need help with my entourage edge

hi guys,

i have a problem with my entourage edge,

the (font) folder in (system) folder was deleted by mistake(i was trying to replace fonts).
so,i restarted the device to see what will happen but it did not start,it stops at the screen that appears at start up (at the third light point).
(the system now is with out font folder)
Is there any way to recover the system?

please help me

thank you,
mohamed elgamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
If you're not able to boot up, try this:

https://www.entourageedge.com/suppor...barticleid=263

Just be aware that this reverts the system back to its factory default.
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
As Kenny says use the golden update to get back to a working system then you can update to 2.2 again.

Also check that you have a good download of the golden update and take care when renaming it that you don't fall into the traps mentioned on several threads.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
mohamed elgamal

thanks guys, i`m trying it....
Old 07-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
mohamed elgamal

i really don`t know what should i say to you it worked!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....
Advert
Old 07-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
Rock on!
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote