Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-27-2015, 05:27 AM   #8386
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wikipedia: I know everything!
Google: I have everything!
Facebook: I know everybody!
Internet: Without me you are nothing!
Electricity: Keep talking sissies!

I have developed a fascination for IT jokes.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:44 AM   #8387
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Q. What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Spoiler:
A. Stick with me and you'll go places.
crich70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:16 AM   #8388
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin2412 View Post
Wikipedia: I know everything!
Google: I have everything!
Facebook: I know everybody!
Internet: Without me you are nothing!
Electricity: Keep talking sissies!

Abacus: Hey, you kids! Quiet down!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #8389
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Abacus: Hey, you kids! Quiet down!
Fingers: You still need me to slide those beads around!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #8390
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Brain: fingers, you're not moving without me.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:48 PM   #8391
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Brain: fingers, you're not moving without me.
My mouth seems to manage fine without engaging the brain every now and again.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:39 PM   #8392
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
How'd that foot get in there?
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:54 PM   #8393
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
How'd that foot get in there?
Exactly
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM   #8394
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
And people in politics make a living out of what is a problem for the rest of us.
crich70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM   #8395
orlok
Relaxing
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX 7, Kobo glo
My dad always said to me, "Take it with a pinch of salt."

Nice man. Made horrible tea.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #8396
PoP
Antonín ♯♭♪♮♫ ᵖʸᶠᵍᶜʳˡ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄, PRS-350, SGS3, Rπ, iPad Air
Taking responsibility

« This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
»

Read in comment at /. today I thought it was an amusing way to state an otherwise sad reality... though it is reassuring that litterally, the job got done by someone named "Nobody"
PoP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #8397
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhones, KV
That's why I like to pick up trash while I walk my dog.
signed, Nobody
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #8398
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
An Arkansas woman is in the welfare office filling out forms.

The welfare officer asks her how many children she has?

"Ten boys."

"And their names?"

"Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, and Leroy."

"All named Leroy? Why would you name them all Leroy?"

"That way, when I wants them all to come in from the yard, I just yells 'LEROY!', and when I wants them all to come to dinner, I just yells 'LEROY!'"

"What if you just want a particular one of them to do something?"

"Then I calls him by his last name."
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote