Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
stevesr0
Connoisseur
stevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Brightness of Eink screen on PE

I recently purchased a new Pocket Edge on Woot.
The eInk screen brightness appears less than other eInk devices I have looked at recently.
I am not sure if the brightness on my PE is normal. Is there a way to adjust the brightness of the eInk screen?

Thanks.

Steve
stevesr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi there, Steve!

There is no way to adjust the e-ink brightness. Some of the newer e-ink devices have what they call a "Pearl" e-ink screen which appears brighter and sharper to my eye. I wish the PE had that, but it doesn't. Just need a bit more light on the subject is all!

Enjoy!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
stevesr0
Connoisseur
stevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Thanks.
stevesr0 is offline   Reply With Quote