Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
I charged the kindle for 20 hours and it's still bricked. (Must I try with 3 days?)
I've tryed a reboot as I wrote above and nothig... bricked
I created the USB drive with Kubrick but my windows 10 don't seem to boot from the usb drive ("Invalid licence signature" or something like this)

What can you suggest me?

(I was thinking to create another partition on my pc and instal Linux and try to boot Kubrick from there...)
Read the title of the Kubrick thread.
Read the device you have listed in your info block.
Give up.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote