Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-27-2014, 07:42 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Onyx T68 rooted but Supersuer App doesn't work

I've rooted my Onyx T68 and installed Superuser App, but i don't understand why when i use "File Manager" (root) or "Unistaller Pro" (root) Superuser doesn't ask me if these Apps can have root rights. All Apps can work now with root rights but i've installed Superuser for limiting these rights. I don't know if it's useful to fix my problem but i've installed Busybox too.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
Please use RootChecker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=en) to check if indeed the device was rooted properly. Have you rebooted your T68 since you rooted it? Which rooting method did you use?
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
Please use RootChecker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootcheck&hl=en) to check if indeed the device was rooted properly. Have you rebooted your T68 since you rooted it? Which rooting method did you use?
At the end i've replaced Superuser with Supersu and now it works.
I've used this method for rooting https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=243945
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
At the end i've replaced Superuser with Supersu and now it works.
I've used this method for rooting https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=243945
I also use that method, but in my case didn`t need to re-install Superuser or switch to another similar app

Good to know that works too
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 02:20 AM   #5
japinder
jp
japinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Remarkable 1, Kindle Oasis 2
I used Towelroot v1 & SuperSU from day one. Not sure about Superuser issues.

Jp
japinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
Elbouhssaini
Elbouhssaini began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox T68
after doing the update my onyx boox T 68 and I have to reboot sometimes a white screen with black logo flashing, I retry the operation update several times and it is the same result as to help me please
Elbouhssaini is offline   Reply With Quote