Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Lots of "New" books in iBooks

Since upgrading to iOS 5, many of the books on my iBooks bookshelf now have a diagonal blue banner with the word "New". I know which books are new and haven't been read yet. And the banner is a bit silly given that if I open a book and look at a few pages, iBooks will think that I've read the book and it is no longer new. Does anyone know of a quick way to remove the new banners without having to manually open and page around each book?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote