Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #16
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Reminder: Win a FREE Signed Copy of The Girl Who Ran With Horses!

Reminder: Win a FREE Signed Copy of The Girl Who Ran With Horses!

Enter through Monday, March 7, 2011, to win a FREE copy of The Girl Who Ran With Horses!

1 FREE signed copy of The Girl Who Ran With Horses in trade paperback will be given away.

-David
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #17
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
One Reason I Wrote The Girl Who Ran With Horses

In late 2005, as I was finishing up my first (and still unpublished) novel, Threads, my niece, Heather, who was thirteen at the time, told me that my next book should be "about a grl and she is a brl rcr and she iz jus like ME".

Over the next few weeks, Heather and I IM-ed and swapped emails as she told me the names of the characters and horses, and their family members. I even made her draw a blueprint of the family ranch house. ;D Thus armed, I mapped out the story and created a rough outline.

And then did nothing with it. I can be silly that way sometimes.

In my defense, the main reason I didn’t launch right away into Horse Girl...

Click here to read the rest of this article on my blog...

-David
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote