Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #26431
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Late afternoon mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:59 AM   #26432
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Decaffeinated tea with milk, no sugar.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #26433
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Orange Juice, soon to be followed by coffee.

Just wondering if it is too late in the season (we are well into autumn now) to reseed the patchy bits of my lawn. The sun is shining, so I may well give it a go. Life in the fast lane...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #26434
Bompa65
Connoisseur
Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Vox
Good old Maxwell House, black with 1 sweetener.
Bompa65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #26435
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
A big glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a mug of Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #26436
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Skim milk and now water.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #26437
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Orange Juice, soon to be followed by coffee.

Just wondering if it is too late in the season (we are well into autumn now) to reseed the patchy bits of my lawn. The sun is shining, so I may well give it a go. Life in the fast lane...
I thinking of doing the same with my backyard, maybe even digging up and redoing the whole lawn. *sigh* Good luck with yours orlok.

Fresh coffee in my cup and still trying to wake up and get going in the world.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #26438
Nikola Tesla
Formerly TT
Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikola Tesla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch/ Nexus 7/ Nexus 4
Coke Zero.
Nikola Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #26439
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Goodbye Joe, me gotta go, me-oh my-oh.
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou.
My Yvonne, the sweetest one, me-oh my-oh
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou.

Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and a filé gumbo
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma chère amie-o
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-o
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKOVPXhlnE )

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up, looks good... for now. Maybe the Rainy Season is actually over? Leaves are falling from many of the trees, so it's definitely Autumn. I wonder if it will snow? Most folks here have never seen the stuff. Once, about 10 years ago there was a heavy frost in the mountains and local folks got all excited thinking it was the real deal... Anyway, I'm drinking Taylors of Harogate's "English Breakfast" tea and getting ready to visit the Food Lady. Then it's off for a real looooooong walk this morning. I was lazy yesterday and want to make up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just wondering if it is too late in the season (we are well into autumn now) to reseed the patchy bits of my lawn........
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I thinking of doing the same with my backyard, maybe even digging up and redoing the whole lawn.
I have to replace Felicity's lawn too. But that's an easy job. It's only one square of sod in a large cafeteria tray. 10¢ at the local garden center. I'll think of you guys while I'm laboring....

One more cup of tea, then breakie....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #26440
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I have to replace Felicity's lawn too. But that's an easy job. It's only one square of sod in a large cafeteria tray. 10¢ at the local garden center. I'll think of you guys while I'm laboring....

One more cup of tea, then breakie....

Stitchawl
"laboring" ? Ha. I'm actually considering hiring someone to do my back lawn. Every time I look at it, I'm exhausted just thinking about starting.

Waiting for my laundry to be done and enjoying a cup of coffee and some biscotti.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:31 AM   #26441
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Lagavulin.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #26442
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I thinking of doing the same with my backyard, maybe even digging up and redoing the whole lawn. *sigh* Good luck with yours orlok.

Fresh coffee in my cup and still trying to wake up and get going in the world.
Yes, mine needs digging up and completely replacing, but it's probably not the best time of year to be contemplating that. And my back aches just thinking about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Stitchawl
Don't overdo it, will you?

I did reseed parts of the lawn yesterday, until I ran out of grass seed, so back to the DIY store today for some more, I think.

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:50 AM   #26443
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Curled up in my chair with Sammy dog, drinking coffee and listening to the early morning rain. I slept well for the second night in a row -- yay! -- so maybe I will actually get some things done today. And I'm really glad we're not getting the terrible weather they initially predicted from the tropical storm.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #26444
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
Coke Zero.
Goodness - we have something in common!

Coke Zero in my cup too.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #26445
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks (first time trying it). I think it needs more spice. Pretty weak too.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?