Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
digitalcraig
digitalcraig began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Blackberry location

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to customize the location that files are sent to Blackberry. Now that the Kindle app for Blackberry is available I'd like to use it solely but it uses a different location (\Kindle\eBooks) than Mobipocket (\eBooks). I think the eReader app even uses a different location, but I'm not positive.

I've just been moving the files after they are copied but it would be nice to have that automated.

Is this already an option and I've missed it?

Thanks!
digitalcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You could use the save template.

Go to preferences->plugins->device interface plugins->blackberry and click customize.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
digitalcraig
digitalcraig began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
The save template says "{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}", but I don't see any reference to the base directory.

How do I change the save template so that it saves to to "\kindle\ebooks\{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}" instead of "\ebooks\{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}"?
digitalcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use ..
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote