Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
enarchay
Zealot
enarchay began at the beginning.

Device: none
Newest version of Rasterfarian?

What is the newest version of Rasterfarian and where can I get it? I have 2.5.1 but I'm not sure if that's the newest version. I couldn't find any posts through search.
enarchay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
To my knowledge, the most recent version 2.5.2 "patched". First install 2.5.1, available here:
http://hightech.afmag.net/rasterfari...sion-here.html

Then there's a patch to install on top of that:
http://kmfstudio.com/rasterfarian_252_patch.html

Not sure why you'd want it, though. RasterFarian does the same thing as PDFLRF, only not as well. (And I know you have PDFLRF.)

Last edited by frabjous; 06-06-2009 at 11:24 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert