Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
solarbanjo
Enthusiast
solarbanjo will become famous soon enoughsolarbanjo will become famous soon enoughsolarbanjo will become famous soon enoughsolarbanjo will become famous soon enoughsolarbanjo will become famous soon enoughsolarbanjo will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge, Entourage Edge
Great Printing App on Amazon for Free Today!

For anyone who has been considering an easy solution for printing from their Edge, the Amazon app store is offering PrinterShare for free today. I bought it several months ago and have been pretty satisfied. I'm all for a paperless world, but I still like hard copies of my Journal entries...
solarbanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Solarbanjo! I have been wanting to print from my eDGes, too lazy to figure out how. Been watching the free apps almost religiously, but I was travelling yesterday and missed this.

Thanks for posting. I hope some lucky readers grabbed this while it was hot!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
bunodosoma
Connoisseur
bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PE,Novel,Nook Color
Before anyone buys it make sure it supports your printer. It didn't have drivers for any of our printers. But it seemed to support a lot of printers just not ours - yet anyway.
bunodosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:34 AM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunodosoma View Post
Before anyone buys it make sure it supports your printer. It didn't have drivers for any of our printers. But it seemed to support a lot of printers just not ours - yet anyway.
Thank you, bunodosoma! Good info, and I feel a little better about having missed out . . .
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
edge, print, printershare, printing