Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
doc192
doc192 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Cover with light

Is there any way to modify the lighted cover for the 900 ($15+-) to fit the 950 (lighted cover non-existent). I'd contact Sony support to find out but.....
Thanks
doc192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I would imagine not. The 900 had a different design than the other Sony models. The back cover was integrated into the hardware (it had a replaceable battery). The front cover then attached to the hardware in more of an integrated connection too. It wasn't like the book style with upper and lower pins that the other Sony models have.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
doc192
doc192 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Thanks for your reply Bookworm_Girl. I've opted for the Capstone eBook-Lite and a leather Cover-Up I found on eBay. I would have preferred an all-in-one package but I haven't been able to find one.
doc192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
The Capstone eBook Lite is what I use. I like it very much, and the battery life has been good for me.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote