Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ
I am looking for a durable eReader. One that I can use at least more than a year.

I am looking for a durable eReader.
One that I can use at least more than a year.

This are the four eReader I am trying to choose:

Iriver story
Hanvon
Hanlin
BenQ

Need a durable screen and battery. I need an eReader that still “survive” after a year, and won’t die within a year or even half a year. It will be nice if I use it for two years.

(I choose them because they read non-latin language). So if you want to suggest me other eReader, please suggest one that can read non-latin language. Thank you.

Yes, I know kindle now can read non-latin too, BUT, you have to send ebook file to "name"@free.kindle.com to get converted. Notice you have to send the file ONE by ONE, so if you have hundreds of ebooks....um......
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:09 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
You can add the Pocketbook and Bebook/Onyx devices to your list. Both have batteries that you can replace yourself, and both read non-latin languages.

One of the most important things to do to enjoy a reader for a year or much longer is to use it within a cover.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert