Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
FrankN
FrankN began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle Cover - Not for Introverts!

I'm amazed at the number of Kindles I've spotted during my frequent travels in the last few weeks. Not only have I benefited from the cheap in-flight entertainment provided by the device, but it's been quite the conversation starter. On every trip, either someone with a Kindle stops to compare notes or someone considering a Kindle wants an opinion.

It's just another unmarketed side benefit of owning this remarkable device! I wish I had some early Amazon stock as I believe this will be the new IPOD for book junkies.

My handmade cover-of-the-day has also gotten it's fair share of attention!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	total.JPG
Views:	684
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	12627  
FrankN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Those are awesome covers
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
You know, when you say "not for introverts" I was expecting bright red sequins and other glittery bits like that. Sigh. Guess I'll have to wait. My red M-Edge cover will suffice for now.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote