Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
FS: Kindle 3 WiFi with black Amazon Leather Cover

SOLD!

Hey all!

I have my Kindle 3 WiFi with cover for sale. I bought this on 16 October so it's just over one month old. It will ship with everything that came with it (all manuals, usb cable and wall plug, original boxes, etc.). This includes the box for the amazon cover as well. The device is in like new condition and I've included a photo of the receipt to show it's age as stated above. The device is updated to firmware 3.0.3. Also, the cover isn't in the photo's because it's in the box already.

I only have a few posts here but if you look me up under "Grimm75" on www.photography-on-the.net you'll see that I have bought and sold thousands of dollars in camera gear there and have flawless feedback. If you register you can PM me there to verify I am who I say I am.

I'm only selling because I got my hands on a NOOKcolor and can't justify keeping both devices.

PayPal payment only please (PayPal Gift preferred). S&H included in price for US buyer. $130.00 total.

[deleted; sale ended; photos too large

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-23-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ]
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

SOLD!
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Grimm
DRM killer

Edited, double-post.

Last edited by Grimm; 11-23-2010 at 11:31 AM.