Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #16
TENAZ
TENAZ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony I3
Arrow PRS-T1 Sony service is a joke

As I said before That was my experience with Sony.After I escalate this issue to the higher ups and I filled proper complains with the BBB and the California Consumer Affairs,a Lady name Jacky from SONY reached me offering me assistance to resove my issue,I accepted her assistance as I promised her I will withdraw the complaint with the 2 agencies as well in this forum,Only thing I don't understand how the other customer services representatives made me do this,Well I hope next time they learn how to treat customers Fairly.
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #17
Sonylistens
Sony Customer Service Rep
Sonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony Reader
Good morning MickiTee,

Thank you for your post.

I apologize if you are not completely satisfied with the service provided to you.

I work for Sony Electronics Inc. in the United States and as such I am not familiar with the procedures for Sony in other regions.

Please visit the Sony Support Center for the UK at: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/hub/sony_europe.html

They can provide additional information about obtaining support and technical inquiries in your region.

Thank you,

Pat Kennedy
Sony Support USA
Sonylistens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I had a problem with my 505 and it was out of warranty. There was no physical damage. The screen controller was the problem (or so I think) anyway, I called Sony about it. They told me it would cost some absurd amount to get it fixed or replaced. I think asked the person on the phone if the price could be lowered because Readers (including Sony) were now at a lower price and the cost for buying a new one is not that much more. He went away for a few, came back and said a reasonable price which I accepted. I had two choices, I could get a refurbished unit or get the 505 fixed. I took the refurbished unit. It was a 600 that came. Oh and Sony paid for all the shipping. I sold the 600 and got a 650. But overall, the service was just fine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote