Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-27-2006, 07:57 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Review: M-Edge covers for the Iliad!

Hello everyone!

I'll try to do a quick review of the M-Edge book-jacket for the iRex Iliad.
I created an "Iliad-Shaped" PDF files that you can download here and then read on your Iliad (or your computer if you prefer that...).
The Pictures are actually quite Ok on the Iliad, but since the book-jacket is mainly black, some details are lost on the greyscale Iliad dsiplay.

Enjoy the review, and if you have any questions...you know where to put them!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Book Jacket Review.pdf (191.8 KB, 840 views)
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
raevyn1
Connoisseur
raevyn1 doesn't litterraevyn1 doesn't litter

Device: iLiad, Sony Reader, Treo 755p, Palm T|X
Great quick review, CommanderROR It looks very nice on the iLiad, too! Wish there was some way to preserve the detail in the photos, though.
raevyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2006, 10:37 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Wow the case looks very protective!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:45 AM   #4
emkay
Zealot
emkay began at the beginning.

I have one of these for sale! Please see here: http://forum.irexnet.com/viewtopic.php?p=3430#3430

No interest so far, so I may put it on ebay.
emkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:57 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I'm giving my spare ones away...I have one book-cover and one sleeve to give away...but so far no interest either...strange.
I know that I was pretty desperate to find a cover for my Iliad!
Advert
Old 11-28-2006, 03:05 PM   #6
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Well if it's still being offered Commander...

(I would offer emkay, but I have skinted myself on xmas gifts)
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:38 PM   #7
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

you can find the thread in the "flea market" forum.
The Sleeve jacket is gone, but the Book-jacket is still available.
Read my post in the flea-market and send a PM...:-)
Old 11-29-2006, 11:03 AM   #8
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
book-jacket is gone now, too. It was me!
Thanks CommanderROR for your review. More than 70 downloads right now, not bad, so it is a highly demanded pdf file.

Last edited by yokos; 11-29-2006 at 11:10 AM. Reason: odd spelling again
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote