Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #106
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faenad View Post
Started reading it yesterday, thanks! Will post feedback after finishing it.
Thanks Faenad, I look forward to your feedback.

MetaGame for $1.59
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #107
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
Wow, I'm half-way thru, and I'm *loving* the book (and formatting is great too)! Thank you so much for making your novel available for free. Looking forward to reading more of your novels.
Thanks stangri, glad you're enjoying it! I'm also relieved to hear that the formatting looks good on the Nook. If anyone finds otherwise, please let me know.

Sam
Old 01-23-2010, 12:24 PM   #108
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Wanted to mention that in addition to being offered for $1.59 on Amazon (per the title of this post) you can get it for free at my website: http://samlandstrom.com/metagame.aspx
Old 01-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #109
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

I changed the price on the Amazon Store to 1 cent.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #110
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Looks like I have a book deal in the works. Grab
MetaGame while I can still give to you for 99 cents!

Sam
Old 04-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #111
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelMBenge View Post
Sam, can't wait to read this. My nook is on order, but I've been reading on my iPhone for a while. It looks right up my alley, as I skimmed some of the pages.

Ever read anything by British author Jeff Noon?
Belatedly getting back to this thread. I lost it for a while. (:

Thanks Joel! No, I haven't checked out that author yet, but I've read several books suggested by readers now. I'll have to check him out.

BTW, it looks like there's a book deal coming along so grab this book now while it's still free. (:

Sam
Old 04-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #112
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations, Sam!!!
Keep us informed as you learn all the exciting news!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #113
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congratulations, Sam!!!
Keep us informed as you learn all the exciting news!
Thanks Dreams! Yeah, I'll be able to say more once the contract is signed. Can't wait!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #114
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
Looks like I have a book deal in the works. Grab
MetaGame while I can still give to you for 99 cents!

Sam
Awesome... what ever happened to the second book? Of am I just behind the times
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #115
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Hey Sam, I just downloaded it, thanks for bumping the thread back up and offering us this book! Looks really interesting!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #116
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I'm reading it on my Nook. It is interesting.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #117
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Awesome... what ever happened to the second book? Of am I just behind the times
Oh, the fantasy book is coming along. I'm about 1/3 done.

Sam
Old 05-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #118
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Hey Sam, I just downloaded it, thanks for bumping the thread back up and offering us this book! Looks really interesting!
Your welcome!

BTW, the novel has been picked up by a publisher and will be getting re-released in Sept. You can pre-order the paperback here or just grab the current FREE Nook version now.

Thanks,
Sam
Old 05-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #119
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Mailing list available at last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougbiss View Post
If you'd be so kind as to make a post on this thread once you have a mailing list set up, I'd appreciate it.
You can subscribe to my mailing list in about 15 seconds here.

BTW, MetaGame got picked up by a publisher so it's off Amazon right now. It'll be up again in Sept (professionally edited with new cover). You can pre-order the paperback or you can get the curren version of the ebook FREE now.

Thanks!
Sam
Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #120
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
First of all, congrats on the publication. Secondly, thanks for the free ebook. Just for that, here's some karma.

Now, I have a question. How come you're providing it for free if it's being published? From my (rudimentary) understanding of the publishing industry, publishers wouldn't come near a novel that is already available for free on the net. In fact, I believe they are reluctant even if you've made a 'significant' portion of it available freely.

As grateful as we all are, I think maybe you should rescind the offer.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, high tech, metagame, science fiction