Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 04-25-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Find unpredictable

In trying to find:
<a href="http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/PTO/Magic/COMINT-CoralSea/index.html">Table of Contents</a><br/>
it only works sometimes on normal. Other times it won't find it. It happens to be located between a center open and close tag when it didn't find it before and now when it does. I found it this time when I just opened the program. I had done a lot of replacing by regex before and manually.

Earlier I had a complete hang in this area. I had changed the centers to paragraphs manually. Then I was going to use phrase express to insert <space>class="txtcntr" which has always worked before and it just hung. The screen when white overlay and would do nothing. I could x out. This could be a phrase express problem, since it had a minor update today.

Last edited by mrmikel; 04-25-2014 at 09:49 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote