Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Share your desire for standardization of chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambucca View Post
ok great, so i can use a simple adapter instead of an 220 to 110V converter.
(or i"ll just use my blackberry charger.

Man, i hope this standardization to make all chargers usb-mini comes through soon. That way i can charge my mobile,blackberry,psp and now pocketpro with one charger...

always trying to reduce my travel weight...
Dear sambucca:

You are not alone. I just got a new Blackberry Tour and that takes the super-mini USB so I had to immediately order a new USB cable and travel charger for that.

Some day we will see standardization. I do not know WHY that has not come already!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
New "A Christmas Carol Goft Pack"

Dear All:

The new Gift Pack (not "Goft Pack) should be up on our website (www.Astak.com) today or tomorrow. Please realize it is the Astak website for the Gift Basket!

Please be aware that the value of the pack is enhanced by three things:

1. It is designed as a gift. It comes with a Holidays greeting card (non-religious but beautiful) and will add your personal 50 word message onto the card. It is completely gift-packed in a handsome keepsake basket with all the wrapping done. The offer will expire December 11 in order to meet shipping in time for December 25 or earlier arrival.
2. I am overjoyed that $15 from every pack will go to Second Harvest Food Bank. SO many people are hungry this year and cannot feed their families. We purposely picked a charity that is providing the most basic human want at a time when the situation is dire! We URGE the other eBook Reader makers to PLEASE copy our idea here!!
3. It is coming with the 2GB card pre-loaded with 200 Christmas stories including Charles Dicken's immortal "A Christmas Carol"! Relive the magic and the message of one of the greatest books ever written. Share it with your children.

I sincerely hope we can all do something nice for others during these dark times and help others less fortunate! The gift of the "A Christmas Carol Pack" will be THE present that the recipient will treasure all year... constantly remembering you and the good will you showed towards others!

Last edited by Robertb; 11-16-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert