Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #26176
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Winning.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #26177
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
You're losing
I'm winning
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #26178
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm winning. Again and again and again.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #26179
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

choose: left or right!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #26180
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You should have spotted a trend by now....

I win.
Advert
Old 12-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #26181
Iznogood
Guru

I'm slow at spotting trends
Old 12-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #26182
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Let me point it out.

Every time you post, I post.

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #26183
Iznogood
Guru

And every time I post, I win and you lose. That's the only trend I see

But choose a direction - left or right
Old 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #26184
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'm winning again.

And why should I choose anything. Except to win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #26185
Iznogood
Guru

You're not winning. I am

Because of the sheer fun of it. I might have something for you if you choose a direction
Old 12-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #26186
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Once more, I win.

OK, Left.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #26187
Iznogood
Guru

Just what I thought. The optimice choose to go left:

I go right and I win
Old 12-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #26188
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You know what?

I win.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #26189
Iznogood
Guru

You don't. You gambled and you lost
I go to the right as a victorious man, you go left as a defeated optimouse
Old 12-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #26190
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I win again.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!